Know the way how to archive Mailbox Data In Outlook 2011 for Mac OS. To continue this method just you have to follow the steps with allied screenshots which will assist you for archiving the mailbox data, after you enable the rule which are currently running on the mailbox of Outlook 2011 application.
The archiving rule offers you to transfer the entire or selected data from the server to a selected folder to sinking the size of the mailbox.
below for archiving mailbox data-
- In Outlook 2011 email client for Mac, Go to the option “Tool” from the Menu bar, and then click on “Rules” (Go to the ribbon and select the “Edit Rules..” from “Rules”).
- After Double Clicking on “Edit Rules” the below screen will appear and then select the “Exchange” and then click on “+” to add a new Rule.
- Add the rule a name & identify the situation using drop-down lists as follows:
After completing all the above formats, as per given screen the red highlighted messages will be appearing. Now checked mark on “Enabled” options and click “Ok” button.
Note: Don’t apply other rules to messages that meet with these conditions
- Now Select a Folder and type there the folder name as per your desiring Name. Select it from the list of folders that is shown as on below screenshot, then click on “Choose” button.
- Now click on “Ok” to save the new rule, Now checked mark on “Archiving” option.
- To apply the new rule on your mailbox, Just Go to Messages >> Rules & select this rule name
Note: First time when these new rules will be executed, it will take much time to complete this process according to the mailbox size.
For Windows users, its best time to accessing their Mac Outlook 2011 emails and other related items into local Windows OS straightforwardly. By transferring Mac Outlook 2011 OLM database into PST Windows Outlook with Mac Outlook Exporter software.