A simplified method to create a distribution list in Mac Outlook 2011 application, for this setting, you have to get assign a permission to send a distribution list, it’s required to set up the “Send As” aptitude for the user in Mac Outlook 2011 email application.
- Open Outlook 2011 email application, then go to “Tool” → Account → click on ‘+’ sign at the bottom of the this current screen. Now choose ‘E-mail’ alternative to include an email account.
- Now a new screen will appear as Enter your account information, according fill up all required details here as-
- Enter your email address of the distribution list with its password for your own mailbox (Example: DistribustionList@outlook2011.com)
- At the 'User name' option, put your required mailbox address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select the type as IMAP along with the 'Incoming Server’ and 'Outgoing Server' settings, navigate to HostPilot > Get started > Advanced settings.
To continue this process, click on → Add Account (button from the right bottom of the screen).
- At the final stage just you have to allot approvals, by selecting between the two as primary mailbox or the distribution list (as the sender email address, while creating a message. For this task, create a new mail b click on the arrow option subsequently in the field → 'From' therefore select the preferred sender email address from the list.
More Options with Distributed List
- It gives better calendar feature launched a join together trust relationship with an outside collaborator to share availability (free/busy) information
- Outlook for Windows supports message recall
- Windows Outlook supports Ignore & Clean Up events
- Facilitate Outlook forms, voting buttons, and receipt tracking
- Existing for a 32-bit application and a 64-bit application as well and easily manages the Exchange Server distributed lists.